Monday 1 March 2010

My Life As An Anime - Harris

Well I basically needed to do some more research so I decided to do it on some more animes or mangas which I haven't mentioned on my previous update of Nerding Out On Anime... Check it if you get the time...

So I might as well tell you how I become a manga freak. One time in the summer holidays, one year ago, I was so bored I started to enjoy the crappy Indian dramas that my mum kept watching, which is when I realised that there needed to be a change... It wasn't really that significant a change but ah well...

I started off on Naruto and Bleach and since I was still young and innocent, I found out what was Hentai was by accident, and I loved it... Anyways, I always liked animes since my childhood packed with Dragon Ball Z and Pokemon, so it wasn't really hard to get into these.

Before I knew it, all time that should've been spent on work was being spent on catching up with 20 mangas at once (not that I did any work beforehand). I kept watching until my drawing style randomly improved one day and kept getting closer to the anime style which I had become obsessed over.

So that was all just a long ass explanation as to why we have anime elements in this trailer... Because I'm an immature kid who loves his anime...

I hope this story touched you in all the right places...

Harris out.

No comments:

Post a Comment